CytoFLEX LX Flow CytometerThe CytoFLEX LX Flow Cytometer is an expansion of the CytoFLEX Platform. This model expands research possibilities with up to six lasers and 21 color parameters. Six spatially separated lasers allows panels to be spread across the spectrum reducing cross talk and spectral overlap. All instruments in the platform utilize CytExpert for CytoFLEX Acquisition and Analysis Software.
- Two series are available, UV-Violet-blue-Yellow Green-Red-IR (U-V-B-Y-R-I) and Near UV-Violet-Blue-Yellow Green-Red-IR (N-V-B-Y-R-I)
- Instruments with as few as four activated laser and 14 color parameters are available with the option to activate additional lasers and detection channels in the future with the purchase of an activation key
- For higher throughput applications an optional plate loader module is available and for use in regulated environments the software contains tools for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
CytoFLEX LX Flow Cytometer Features
- Purchase the number of parameters needed now and add more parameters by purchasing an activation key
- Includes full complement of repositionable bandpass filters, non-standard filters also available for even more flexibility
- CytoFLEX LX WDM Beam Splitter module available to assign IR channels to UV, Near UV, or Violet laser WDM
- Optional 96-well plate sample loader
- API (Application Programming Interface) allows external software to control the instrument
- For automated sample processing and data acquisition integrate with the Biomek i-Series Instrument
Explore CytoFLEX LX Models
CytoFLEX LX Flow Cytometer Specifications
|Item Specifications Referenced||C00445|
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.